Cisa Ceramiche

Cisa Ceramiche was founded in Sassuolo in 1954 and was one of the first enterprises of the district of Sassuolo. It initially focused on the production of double-fi red red body tiles, over the next few years, production was expanded and diversified and now include fine porcelain floor and wall tiles, single-fi red white body tiles, double-fi red red body tiles.

Cisa devotes considerable energy to safeguarding and reinforcing its products’ quality and originality, through continual, constant investment in innovation and the implementation of new production processes.